Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Dance Festival & Choir Concert

Jonah is so fun when it comes to the dance festival.  He's a good little dancer (coordinated) and he isn't afraid to just go for it and have fun.  I LOVE watching him.  He's been practicing his moves around the house for a week or two and I was super excited to see him perform.  As luck would have it I sat in the WORST spot to see Jonah.  At our other school it would have been ok because they do the dance twice and I would have had time to get in a better spot and not miss the whole thing.  This time by the time I realized that I wasn't going to be able to see him very well the music had already started and I was worried if I tried to get a better view I would miss the whole thing.  On the bright side when Jonah was facing my direction I gave him a big old wave and he saw me and waved back right in the middle of his dance.  I got all teary eyed.  My Jonah loves me and it matters to him that I'm there.  I felt so important.  Love you Jo.  

Graham took boys choir this year as an elective.  It think we were hoping for an easy A.  As part of his grade he had to perform in the end of year concert.  He sang the summer song from Frozen and the You had a bad day song (which reminds me of American Idol when they played that song every time someone got kicked off).  He looked handsome and moved his mouth so he might have actually been singing.  Good job Graham.








No comments: