Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mother's Day

Mom was out of town for Mother's Day so I decided to surprise her and do some of her weeding.  Beck and Lucy played and watched.  My Grandma Fish used to sit in a chair and keep Grandpa company while he did the yard work.  The kids sitting in their chairs with their rootbeers reminded me of that.  




Pam & Richard were in Delta for Mother's Day.  Uncle Brian was being set apart as the new Bishop of their ward.

The Saturday before Mother's Day I always text Rhonda and Mikelle.  I try to send a picture of the boys and let them know how thankful we are for them.

We had Dad over for dinner on Mother's Day.  Jason grilled some yummy salmon and of course we had our strawberry pie for dessert.  




Beck made me a paper lei at preschool that I wore to church.  Jonah made me a notepad and a sweet card that said 3 reasons that he loves me.  They were #1 I adopted him.  #2 I take care of him.  #3 I love him.  So sweet.  He also filled out a paper with reasons why he loves me.  My favorites are, 
"I love hearing my mom sing If You're Happy and You Know It".  "I love my mom because she finds time to play games".  
"I know my mom cares because she hugs me real tight".  
"I know my mom is smart because she helps Graham do school work".  
"I love my mom because she works so hard at caring for me".  Graham and Jason also wrote me very sweet notes.  I feel very loved.





No comments: