Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Rainy Saturday

Ah, strawberry pie.  It's what the teachers & priests decided to make for their fundraiser.  Mother's Day pies to be exact.  I did my part by purchasing a TON of strawberries and whipping cream (later we would discover that we had bought WAY too much whipping cream and would be eating things with whipping cream for weeks to come).  I also did my part by baking 30 pie crusts.  




The same day as the pie making was a rainy soccer game for Jonah.  I actually took Jonah to his game and no one was there.  Hmmm.  It ended up that I got the game times mixed up.  So I rushed home and Graham made it to his game after half time.  It rained the hardest during Graham's game but still was raining pretty good for Jonah's.  

 Lucy and Beck didn't mind the rain.  They just played with our new umbrella.  Marci had bought it for us after we sat umbrellaless through many soccer games last season.  It came in pretty handy.



No comments: