Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Field Trips

A little picture from Jonah's class Easter party.  We did an egg hunt, played some relay games, and a messy indoor cooked egg toss.


I learned a lot going with Jonah on his field trip to the Museum of Curiosity.  #1 At this school parent chaperones are not required to ride the bus.  Jonah wanted me to ride the bus with him so I did.  That cute little lamb didn't even sit by me on the bus.  He gave me hugs and was so happy but I sat by some other person's kid on the bus.  Note to self: Next time don't ride the bus. My group end up being Jonah and one other boy so that made it nice and easy not to lose anyone!

After the museum we headed to a park for lunch.  Lesson #2 The other parents who did not ride the bus came with yummy lunches from Kneaders and other take out places.  I had my homemade pb and honey sandwich.  Once the kids finished eating and went to play on the toys the other parents went home.  Not me.  I rode the bus.  So I sat and read since the playground was so vast that I couldn't find Jonah anyway.  





Beck's field trip was to the Dinosaur museum.



Here's a picture of Beck in front of a memorable dinosaur display.  Its memorable because when Beck and I went on this field trip with Jonah Beck snuck under the velvet ropes into that dinosaur display.  Of course he wouldn't come back when I called for him and I had to go under the ropes to go get him.





Of all the fun things to do and see at the museum Beck fell in love with the sandbox.  He loved it so much that we stayed long after the field trip was over looking for dino bones.  

No comments: